- Retail Premises occupying a prime position at Glaslough Street, the main retailing street in Monaghan town
- An excellent investment opportunity, located directly opposite Glaslough Street car park
- Fantastic uninterrupted views over Peters Lake
- Glaslough Street has benefited from approx. 6 new lettings in 2015, taking the main street to full occupancy
- The property comprises a mid-terrace retail premises, with residential accommodation on 1st first floor
- The ground floor previously traded as a well-established Hair Dressing Salon
- Would be suitable for multiple retail and office uses
- Location benefits from high footfall of shoppers and passing traffic
- Current window frontage of approx. 1.796 meters
- Further development potential exists for retail onto 1st floor subject to obtaining any necessary consent
- Shared yard to rear with access onto entry beside 21 Glaslough Street for refuge storage
Shop Floor 3.61m x 3.82m and 2.10m x 2.43m
Kitchen area 2.36m x 3.01m and 1.21m x 2.09m
W.C 1.12m x 0.82m
Sitting 3.79m x 2.98m
Kitchen 1.68m x 2.17m
Bathroom 1.52m x 2.25m
Bedroom 3.70m x 2.31m
Hallway 2.54m x 3.33m
We are advised that the annual rates are approx. €800.
BER Rating G.
The property is located at 19 Glaslough Street, which is located directly opposite the entrance to Glaslough St/Super Value car park. Situated on the LHS while driving down Glaslough St, across from Hakka/The Hive restaurants.
Viewing by appointment with Smyth Property, sole selling agent.