Thinking of Selling this Spring and not sure where to start?
Improve your kerb appeal and get your garden ready for viewings.
First things first, go out and take a picture of the front of your house and back garden/patio.
Look at the pictures and honestly ask yourself would I view this house? Does this house stand out on the street? Would I buy this house?
The answer will be NO to at least one of these questions and this is only normal as Winter takes its toll on our gardens, doors and patios.
Often all that is needed is some elbow grease!
Top Tips to Improve Your Kerb Appeal
- Wash all windows and doors – inside and out!
- Power hose any paths and patios
- Weed any flower beds, pots etc
- Add some colour with tulips, daffodils, snowdrops
- Touch up or repaint doors, decking and fences
By following these 5 top tips you will make your house more appealing for viewers and will also help you get the best possible sales price.
Please call Smyth Property if you are thinking of selling this Spring on 047 71454.