- Immaculately presented and finished to the highest standard throughout
- Stunning white 6 panel doors with cast iron door handles, white skirting and architrave
- External elevations comprise of hallmark stone, white pvc windows and painted hardwood front door
- Low maintenance enclosed bricked patio to rear with matures trees providing additional privacy
- Enclosed lawn to front, with off street car parking and feature dividing wall
- The property benefits from Oil Fired Central Heating, as well as an open fire
- Situated in Hillcrest Manor, a small development of 28 homes, constructed by the renowned Mc Guigan Builders
- Ideally located within a short walking distance of the local National School (160m) and GAA Club (450m)
- Conveniently located approx. 10 km from Monaghan town centre and 15km from Castleblaney
Entrance Hall 2.42m x 5.67m
Bright entrance hall, with solid walnut timber floor.
Storage under stairs with carpet floor covering.
Sitting Room 4.45m x 5.07m
Large family living room. Carpet floor covering, open fire with timber surround and cast iron insert.
Double doors lead to dining area.
Kitchen/Dining 3.66m x 5.19m
Fully fitted cream coloured kitchen units with feature glass cabinets and wine rack.
Tiled floor and splash back.
Utility 23.13m x 1.67m
Low level fitted cream coloured units. Fitted sink.
Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and splash back.
Guest W.C 1.37m x 1.69m
w.c, w.h.b, tiled floor.
Landing 1.00m x 3.83m
Quality carpet floor covering on stairs and landing.
Master Bedroom 3.90m x 4.49m
Beautiful master bedroom with feature wall paper and carpet floor covering.
En-suite 1.72m x 1.68m
w.c, w.h.b, electric shower.
Bedroom 2 6.39m x 3.91m
Double room. Carpet floor covering.
Bedroom 3 2.967m x 2.96m
Small double room. Carpet floor covering. Built in unit.
Bedroom 4 2.95m x 2.41m
Single room. Carpet floor covering.
Bathroom 2.24m x 1.82m
Modern 3-piece bathroom suite. w.c, w.h.b, bath, mains shower over bath.
Tiled floor and splash back above sink and bath.
BER No 108389073, 189.28 kWh/m²/yr
The property is located at 8 Hillcrest Manor, Clontibret, Co. Monaghan.
From Monaghan take the N2 (Dublin/Derry Road) and continue for approx. 9km. Once the climbing lane merges, turn left off the N2, signposted for Clontibret.
Then take the second left and continue past Clontibret National School/Church. Hillcrest Manor is located on your right hand side.
On entering the development, No. 8 is the fourth house on the left hand side.
Viewing by appointment with Smyth Property, sole selling agent.