Smyth Property occupies a prime location at 5 Glaslough St, close to The Diamond and is within easy walking distance of Monaghan Shopping Centre and Church Square.
With 14 years experience in the property sector we offer the following services;
- Residential Sales and Lettings
- Commercial Sales and Lettings – Retail/Industrial/Office
- Sale and advice on New Home Schemes
- Residential and Commercial Property Management
- Residential & Commercial Valuation Reports
- Professional Services
- Strategic Property Advice and consultation
- Acquisition advice/agent
- Highly Experienced in Insolvency and Receivership Sales
Contact us on 047 71454.
Deirdre Smyth BSc (Hons), Dip PM, MRICS, MSCIS – Director
Deirdre has worked in residential and commercial property sales and advisory roles and has 14 years’ experience in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK.
Having begun her career in property in Monaghan in 2001, Deirdre has worked with many leading developers and private individuals. During her time in Monaghan with Sherry FitzGerald Gallagher she primarily worked as New Homes Negotiator, selling properties in developments including Drumbear Wood, Telaydan Heights, Cathedral Walk and Latlorcan Glen.
Following 9 years working in residential property Deirdre relocated to Belfast where she worked with Lisney Chartered Surveyors in a commercial sales and advisory role for the past 5 years. During this period she has had the responsibility for the asset management of a number of distressed portfolios and preparing them for sale on behalf of Fixed Charge Receivers, Insolvency Practitioners and lenders.
She has gained extensive experience in dealing with these distressed relationships and managing conflicts between lenders, FCR and borrowers. Deirdre became a Chartered Commercial Practice Property Surveyor and has been a Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors since 2012.
Having returned to her home town she is now putting her vast experience and expertise into establishing her own practice offering a fresh and consistent approach to all your property needs.
- Higher Certificate in Property Studies
- BSc (Hons) Property Studies
- Diploma In Project Management
- Member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland – MSCSI
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors – MRICS